- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 2 T beeswax
- 20 drops Eucalyptus radiata essential oil
- 20 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops Thieves or Clove essential oil
Melt the beeswax and oil at a low temperature, just till melted. Let cool until room temperature. Add essential oils. Store in glass or stainless steel.
- 8 drops Eucalyptus radiata, R.C., or Rosemary
- or 4 drops each of Lemon and Purification for wet coughs
- (I like to alternate diffusing these two recipes with diffusing Thieves when my girls are sick.)
You can read my post on using oils like Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary on kids and why I think it’s safe HERE.